Wednesday, August 19, 2009

A Quick Note

Hey everyone.

If you are fringing, have a great time. If you have a show, Break a leg & make lots of money - send me reviews.

Oma!! I am so glad i was able to speak with you, so sorry that the internet phone cut out. Have a great & safe trip, god bless.


For those who have read earlier, I posted a photo of the birthday gift Pat & Charlie allowed me to buy. Here is a photo of the gift that mom & dad allowed me to buy (Karl & Nikki). German made Fossil sun glasses! I scored 2 soft glasses cases as they did not have any hard cover cases, don't be afraid to bargin!

Don't worry, David is getting this bag too!.


Love to everyone.

P.S.

A member of my class lost a family member last night & that has been hard for all, but we are working together & we will support them fully.

My wishes are with the family & prayers follow the departed.

Love

Me - Herb - Adam


1 comment:

  1. Hi Adam!

    Just got home and got your lovely message. Phil and I would love to arrange a dinner soon.

    I'll be reading up on your journey! Have an amazing time!

    ReplyDelete